Families in Tacoma, WA, across the country, and all over the globe are dealing with a new reality as they overhaul their daily routines and look to stay in their homes in an effort to help stop the spread of the coronavirus.
During these uncertain times, Harts Services wants homeowners in our community to know that we’re still here to provide plumbing repairs or drain cleaning services to keep critical home systems functioning — and keep families as comfortable and relaxed as possible.
We are an essential business, and we take that responsibility very seriously!
That said, to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers, we have implemented a company-wide ZERO CONTACT policy to minimize person-to-person contact during all in-home service calls.
What does that mean? Here’s an overview:
- We are practicing social distancing in all face-to-face interactions, staying at least six feet away from customers.
- Whenever possible, we will conduct business electronically, including the utilization of paperless billing.
- Every technician is required to implement thorough sanitation procedures BEFORE and AFTER every service call, including washing their hands and disinfecting all tools.
- Every technician will wear shoe covers when entering a home, as well as latex gloves, when appropriate.
- Every technician will wipe down and sterilize their work space after the job is done and before they leave a home.
We are also asking all our customers to please notify us before an appointment if they or anyone in their home is feeling ill. We will be more than happy to reschedule the service call.
At a stressful time like this, no one should have to deal with plumbing emergencies like failing water heaters, clogged drains, or backups in their main sewer line, on top of worrying about their family’s health. Harts Services has always been here to provide Tacoma-area homeowners with peace of mind in their time of need — and we have no intention of stopping now!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions, concerns, or would like to schedule a ZERO CONTACT service call today.