Your Kitchen Is the Heart of Your Home
Kitchen plumbing is one of the most important plumbing areas in your home. Between the sink, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and possible water filtration system, that’s a lot of water being run through a lot of pipes. Making sure the plumbing in your home is in good working order will keep your kitchen running smoothly and effectively. It can also prevent expensive and potentially dangerous issues later down the line.
Here at Harts Services, we can handle any of your kitchen plumbing needs. From leaking water lines to slow drains, clogged sinks, faulty dishwashers, or slow garbage disposals, we have the know-how and expertise to handle any problems you might be having.
The Most Common Kitchen Plumbing Problems
Since water flows in and out of your kitchen almost 24 hours a day, it is bound to experience some issues. In the years that we’ve been in this industry, our Tacoma plumbers have seen and conquered almost any kitchen plumbing issue imaginable.
- Slow or clogged sinks
- Leaky faucets
- Garbage disposals
- Water filtrations systems
Helpful Advice on Maintaining Your Kitchen Plumbing
While Harts Services is more than happy to help you with all your kitchen plumbing needs, there are also some simple things that you can do to help extend the life of your kitchen fixtures.
Here are some tips for maintaining your kitchen plumbing:
- Regularly check the water pressure in your faucet
- If there’s a buildup in the faucet, you can clean this with a brush or a toothpick
- Load your dishes correctly in the dishwasher and avoid using too much detergent
- Make sure to clean your garbage disposal regularly with some ice cubes and rock salt
- Never dispose of any metal, rubber, corn husks, bones, or glass in the garbage disposal
- Run a little bit of hot water when you turn on your garbage disposal