No matter how well you care for your plumbing system, emergencies happen — and never at a convenient time. Whether it’s a clogged toilet in the middle of the night or a broken-down water heater on a weekend or holiday, the situation is the same: Plumbing emergencies are a huge headache! Luckily, if you live or work in the Tacoma, WA, area, the emergency plumbers at Harts Services are ready to jump into action and help you minimize the mess.
Our plumbers are available seven days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., to serve our Tacoma area customers. We also answer our phones 24/7 and will have someone out to your property as soon as possible. Furthermore, if we installed it and it's an emergency — count on a member of our team to be there right away!
We provide emergency plumbing services in all of the following communities:
- Olympia, WA
- Bremerton, WA
- University Place, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Puyallup, WA
- Steilacoom, WA
Wherever you are when a plumbing emergency strikes, how fast you act could determine the extent of the resulting property damage. At the first sign of trouble, give the emergency plumbing experts at Harts Services a call immediately to nip that plumbing mess in the bud!
Our Emergency Plumbing Services
- Water Heater Repairs
- Water Lines Repairs
- Septic Tank Repairs
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Pipe Repair
- Sump Pump Repair
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Commercial Plumbing
- Residential Plumbing
We are a full-service plumbing company with a passion for serving our community and that puts our customers’ needs first — no matter what job we are hired to do. In addition to our expert emergency plumbing services, Harts Services is always available for everyday plumbing projects, such as:
Keep us in mind the next time you’re in need of a dependable, affordable plumber to help restore your system to maximum efficiency. Harts Services can be reached by phone or by filling out a contact form on our website.
The Most Common Plumbing Emergencies
At Harts Services, we’ve seen pretty much every kind of plumbing problem imaginable. When we visit a home or business for emergency plumbing services, here are the most typical issues we tend to find:
- Clogged toilets caused by too much toilet paper or foreign objects being flushed down the drain.
- Backed-up drains due to blockages in pipes or sewer lines (buildup of hair, soap scum, corrosion, hard water minerals or interference from tree roots).
- Sump pump failure as a result of clogged or frozen discharge lines, loss of power, poor installation or maintenance, switch malfunction, or defective unit.
- Water heater breakdown due to the advanced age of the unit, corrosion, mineral buildup, and/or improper maintenance.
- Leaky pipes caused by temperature fluctuations, rust, loose or damaged pipe joints and fittings, clogs, or broken seals within the system.
- Burst pipes after a deep freeze — or if all those leak-causing issues have been ignored for too long!
Regular plumbing maintenance will help to identify red flags that could turn into plumbing emergencies down the road. However, if you find yourself dealing with any of the above problems, remember you can call Harts Services at any time of the day to get it fixed right away!