Kitchen plumbing is one of the most important plumbing areas in your home. Between the sink, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and possible water filtration system, that's a lot of water being run through a lot of pipes. Making sure the plumbing in your home is in good working order will keep your kitchen running smoothly and effectively. It can also prevent expensive and potentially dangerous issues later down the line.
Here at Harts Services, we can handle any of your kitchen plumbing needs. From leaking water lines to slow drains, clogged sinks, faulty dishwashers, or slow garbage disposals, we have the know-how and expertise to handle any problems you might be having.
Call today at (253) 331-1206 for an estimate on any residential kitchen plumbing in Tacoma!
Common Kitchen Plumbing Problems
Since water flows in and out of your kitchen almost 24 hours a day, it is bound to experience some issues. In the years that we’ve been in this industry, our Tacoma plumbers have seen and conquered almost any kitchen plumbing issue imaginable.
Some of the most common kitchen plumbing problems include:
- Leaky faucets
- Water that is not flowing properly
- Leaking dishwasher
- Other dishwater issues
- Garbage disposal problems
Harts Services knows how difficult it can be when you can’t use your kitchen because of a plumbing issue. That is why when you contact us, you can be sure that we respond at lightning fast speed to ensure that you’ll have a fully functioning kitchen in no time.
Helpful Advice on Maintaining Your Kitchen Plumbing
While our Tacoma plumbing company is more than happy to help you with all your kitchen plumbing needs, there are also some simple things that you can do to help extend the life of your kitchen fixtures.
Here are some tips for maintaining your kitchen plumbing:
- Regularly check the water pressure in your faucet
- If there’s a buildup in the faucet, you can clean this with a brush or a toothpick
- Load your dishes correctly in the dishwasher and avoid using too much detergent
- Make sure to clean your garbage disposal regularly with some ice cubes and rock salt
- Never dispose of any metal, rubber, corn husks, bones, or glass in the garbage disposal
- Run a little bit of hot water when you turn on your garbage disposal
At Harts Services, we care more, which is why it is our goal to help you prevent any issues with your kitchen plumbing. However, for plumbing problems that are just unavoidable, keep in mind that our Tacoma plumbers are just a phone call away.
Schedule your kitchen plumbing when you contact us at (253) 331-1206!